convenient access to care 24/7
Getting sick is never convenient. With Doctors Online, your employees can see a doctor 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. It’s perfect for those times when their personal doctor is unavailable or going to a doctor’s office just isn’t an option.
- Employees can access care anytime—which can reduce absenteeism and hours away from work.
- Employees can see a doctor even if they’re not comfortable going into an urgent care center or doctor’s office right now.
Your employees and their families (including children) can see a board-certified doctor for common, non-emergency health issues, including:
- Sintomas de constipação e gripe
- Bronquite e outras infeções respiratórias
- Infeções do trato urinário
- Irritações da pele
- Problemas de sinusite
They also can see licensed therapists and board-certified psychiatrists for non-emergency behavioral healthcare issues, including:
They can make appointments several weeks in advance, and once they establish a relationship, they can see the same provider on an ongoing basis.
Employees can now meet virtually with BCBSRI care managers for help managing chronic conditions such as diabetes, asthma, or heart disease.
- Ideal for people with mobility or transportation issues
- Multiple providers can meet with employee at once
- Meetings can include caregivers, if appropriate
In the case of an emergency, you should always call 911 or your local emergency services. O Doctors Online não se destina a substituir estes serviços e não deve ser usado nessas circunstâncias.
O Doctors Online é um serviço de telemedicina fornecido pela American Well®, uma empresa independente que administra o Doctors Online em nome da Blue Cross & Blue Shield de Rhode Island.