How do I choose the right network?
Finding a network of doctors and hospitals that fits your needs is a smart first step in choosing a health plan. It’s important to think about where you typically receive care. Do you get most of it near home, or do you need access to care across the country?
Direct local network
- Rhode Island-based network
- Lower premiums and out-of-pocket expenses when you work with your primary care provider (PCP) to coordinate your care
- All Rhode Island hospitals
- About 1,400 PCPs
- About 3,300 specialists
We also offer a plan, BlueCHiP Direct Advance, that includes a smaller network of providers than the BlueCHiP Direct plan. If you are interested in BlueCHiP Direct Advance, call our sales team at 1-855-690-2583.
BlueCard national network
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield network across the country.
- 95% of doctors nationwide
- 96% of hospitals nationwide
Relax, we’re here for you! If you have any questions about our plans or networks, or if you’re ready to enroll, just give us a call at 1-855-690-2583.