Use these dental resources
You should find everything you need to help you work with Blue Cross Dental. If you don’t find what you need here, please call us at:
Commonly used tools
- Dental provider portal
This site is your central resource with information like patient eligibility, claims status, and payments. You can see what is on the site at Provider Portal Enhancements.
- 2023 Participating Dental Provider Administrative Manual
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT) enrollment
- Dental policies
- Temporary Teledentistry Policy - Effective 02/04/2020 – 31/12/2020
- Temporary Teledentistry Policy - Effective 01/01/2021 - 12/05/2023
- Temporary PPE Policy - Effective 01/05/2020 - 15/08/2020
- Infection Control Policy
Please continue to use your BCBSRI payer ID when submitting electronic claims.
Send paper claims to:
Dental Claims Administrator
P.O. Box 69427
Harrisburg, PA 17106-9427
We will only accept 2006 or 2012 ADA forms. You can still send handwritten claim forms, but the claim form version must be 2006 or later.
Submit electronically to BCBSRI or mail paper claims to 500 Exchange Street Providence, RI 02903
Read your newsletter for highlights of changes and news about Blue Cross Dental.
- Dental Connections - Spring 2023
- Dental Connections - Fall 2022
- Dental Connections - Summer 2019
- Dental Connections - Spring 2019
- Dental Connections - Fall 2018
- Dental Connections - Spring 2018
- Dental Connections - Fall 2017
- Dental Connections - Spring 2017
- FEP FAQs (2017)